Terms and Conditions: Win a Year's Worth of Food Campaign
- The Promoter is iPantry TRADING PTY LTD ACN 640 742 990 (“iPantry”) of 99 Proximity Drive, Sunshine West, VIC 3020. Telephone number 03 8657 0539.
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to existing and new customers who live in metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong Region and Mornington Peninsula (certain suburb restrictions apply). See eligible postcodes below:
Metropolitan Melbourne: 3000, 3001, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3006, 3008, 3010, 3011, 3012, 3013, 3015, 3016, 3018, 3019, 3020, 3021, 3022, 3023, 3024, 3025, 3026, 3027, 3028, 3029, 3030, 3031, 3032, 3033, 3034, 3036, 3037, 3038, 3039, 3040, 3041, 3042, 3043, 3044, 3045, 3046, 3047, 3048, 3049, 3050, 3051, 3052, 3053, 3054, 3055, 3056, 3057, 3058, 3059, 3060, 3061, 3062, 3063, 3064, 3065, 3066, 3067, 3068, 3070, 3071, 3072, 3073, 3074, 3075, 3076, 3078, 3079, 3081, 3082, 3083, 3084, 3085, 3086, 3087, 3088, 3089, 3090, 3091, 3093, 3094, 3095, 3096, 3097, 3099, 3101, 3102, 3103, 3104, 3105, 3106, 3107, 3108, 3109, 3111, 3113, 3114, 3115, 3116, 3121, 3122, 3123, 3124, 3125, 3126, 3127, 3128, 3129, 3130, 3131, 3132, 3133, 3134, 3135, 3136, 3137, 3138, 3139, 3140, 3141, 3142, 3143, 3144, 3145, 3146, 3147, 3148, 3149, 3150, 3151, 3152, 3153, 3154, 3155, 3156, 3158, 3159, 3160, 3161, 3162, 3163, 3165, 3166, 3167, 3168, 3169, 3170, 3171, 3172, 3173, 3174, 3175, 3177, 3178, 3179, 3180, 3181, 3182, 3183, 3184, 3185, 3186, 3187, 3188, 3189, 3190, 3191, 3192, 3193, 3194, 3195, 3196, 3197, 3198, 3199, 3200, 3201, 3202, 3204, 3205, 3206, 3207, 3211, 3212, 3222, 3223, 3225, 3335, 3336, 3337, 3338, 3340, 3427, 3428, 3429, 3430, 3431, 3432, 3433, 3434, 3437, 3438, 3440, 3441, 3750, 3751, 3752, 3753, 3754, 3755, 3756, 3757, 3758, 3759, 3760, 3761, 3762, 3763, 3765, 3766, 3767, 3770, 3775, 3777, 3781, 3782, 3783, 3785, 3786, 3787, 3788, 3789, 3791, 3792, 3793, 3795, 3796, 3800, 3802, 3803, 3804, 3805, 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3910, 3911, 3912, 3913, 3915, 3930, 3931, 3933, 3934, 3936, 3938, 3975, 3976, 3977, 3978, 3980
Geelong Region: 3213, 3214, 3215, 3216, 3217, 3218, 3219, 3220, 3221, 3224, 3226, 3227, 3228, 3332
Mornington Peninsula 3916, 3918, 3919, 3920, 3926, 3927, 3928, 3929, 3937, 3939, 3940, 3941, 3942, 3943, 3944
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- The competition commences on December 1, 2020, at 7:00 am AEDT and concludes on December 12, 2020, at 11:59 pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or lost entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by:
- Entrants do not have to purchase anything from the Promoter before entering the competition.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, delete, remove or take-down an entrant’s entry.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses and postal addresses.
Number of Entries permitted
- The Promoter permits one entry per person.
Conditions of Entry
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and are automatically opted-in to receive communications from iPantry. Form details will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrant’s names and email addresses for future promotional and marketing purposes without notice. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
- To request access to or to update personal information the Promoter holds about them, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter on 03 8657 0539 or at email@example.com.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions that are drawn by the Promoter. All entrants will be exported to an excel spreadsheet and the winner selected using the random sort function at 10 am AEDT on December 14, 2020, at 99 Proximity Drive, Sunshine West, VIC 3020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified in writing via email within two days of the draw. The prize winner will be published on ipantry.com.au/pages/win-a-years-worth-of-food by December 16, 2020, for a period of at least 28 days.
- The Promoter will provide the winner with his or her prize within 28 days of drawing it.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e., mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 99 Proximity Drive, Sunshine West, VIC 3020 on March 15, 2021, at 10.00 am AEDT. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email within two days of that draw. The winner of the prize will be published on ipantry.com.au/pages/win-a-years-worth-of-food within 14 days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- The prize winner will receive 12 monthly vouchers to the value of $500 each from the Promoter that will include a unique code and can only be used on products listed on the Promoter’s website.
- The winner will receive the first $500 online gift voucher within 28 days of being notified via email and each subsequent voucher will be issued every month for 12 months.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash and each voucher must be redeemed within 30 days of the date received.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In the event a winner does not use the total prize amount by the time specified, then the remaining amount will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Online gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Promoter.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will keep associated records including finances and prize details for three years after the competition is complete.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits his/ her submission to appear in connection with the Promoter’s marketing or external media, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.